Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Monash University Malaysia

Some enquiry ask for relative about study in Monash Uni in Sunway, what is min requirement? SPM or STPM? Say wanna take Engineering course.

Hello Sherry, Thank you for your enquiry. In order to enter into any of our degree programs, you will need an Australian Year 12 equivalent qualification. This can be A-levels, AUSMAT, SAM, STPM, UEC, CIMP, CPU, MUFY etc... You can find more information here: Let us know if you have further enquiries. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and visit to my blogs

Popular Posts